Sol Theory Review and Cuponcode

Hey everyone,

today I received my first beautybox from SOL Theory.
They have some amazing surprise boxes, where you get sunglasses, jewelry, beauty products and many more things sent to your house. They even have a special box for couples and men only. I'm in love with their boxes. You can choose to receive one box or, you can subscribe to get a box a month.
In this case you'll get a new surprise sent to your house every month or every two months.
You can really choose everything yourself.

The box I ordered came with a Sillisponge, it's an alternative for the beloved Beautyblender, it's amazing because it doesn't absorb as much product and it has a soft feel and a perfect coverage.
I also received some cute highlighters in nude tones, perfect for contouring and highlighting in the same palette.
And because I never leave the house without a good lipstick they also put in a cute liquid lipstick.
I'm in love with the shades and the glasses of course and I can't wait to see what the next box will bring.

Just in case you are interested, make sure to check out their site www.soltheory.com
and use my special code 'LILAROSE' to get 20% of any order.

xoxo, Lila

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts