Mini Make-up Travelbag

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about my mini make-up bag.
I always carry it with me, just in case I want to put some make-up on or whenever I need to de some touch-ups.
It's so useful whenever you're on the road or even when you're just in an unexpected situation where you need a new look.


First things first.
My make-up bag:

I don't like huge make-upbags to carry with me, because they take a lot of space in your bag and I tend to just put more in them when I have more free space.
I like to use my pink one by Catrice Cosmetics. It's not too big and it has enough space for all my beauty essentials. 
I like the rose-gold zipper, it suits my phone very well. also the red lining was a perfect match.
This was a collection featuring Marina Hoermanseder. Every item had a rose-gold touch and little belts for decoration. you can check the whole collection on my Instagram page.
Unfortunately it was a limited edition collection but there are tons of stores where you can buy small size bags.

I also like to carry some of my favorite brushes with me, wich are some smaller ones by Real Techniques. Their brushes are truly amazing. easy to clean and easy to use.

Always carry some concealer with you, to cover up some redness or spots. My travel concealer is also from Catrice Cosmetics, because they have very good coverage and are pretty cheap. also the packaging is great for a mini travelbag. 

I tend to carry a primer with me, to use as a base for eyeshadow or even as a highlighter. the one in the picture is again by Catrice Cosmetics. it has the perfect tone for my skin and the perfect amount of shimmer in it! It's truly amazing because the packaging is again very compact and cute.

Because brows are one of the most important features of our faces, I always carry some eyebrowmascara with me. Easy to apply and instant eyebrows that wow your friends.

And never leave without a good lipstick! I carry a matte coral one because it suits most of my clothes and it's subtle yet chique. perfect for daytime or even a night out.


I also never leave the house without a mini eyeshadow-palette, that way you have different shades with you, wich is perfect for last minute make-up changes that suit the occasion. the one in the picture is perfect for sprig and summer or everyday make-up. It's called the nudes palette by Bourjouis Paris, this cute packaging comes with a mirror and eight very beautiful shades and even an eyeshadow applicator. For the ones who are not so fund of pastels, or prefer a smokey eye by night, they also have one for nights out. 





Let me know what you like to carry with you in your make-up bag.

XoXo, Lilla

Reacties

Populaire posts